New look VOI
Relief assistance for customers impacted by bushfires
- An opportunity to defer scheduled loan repayments (including interest only) on a case-by-case basis.
- Existing loan rearranging (for example, principal and interest to interest only) with the waiver of establishment fees.
- Waive early withdrawal fees for customers wishing to withdraw from term deposits and/or Farm Management Deposits.
- Credit card repayment relief where necessary.
- Increasing emergency credit card limits.
- Working capital assistance.
- No interest rate increases.
Valuation firms impacted by travel restrictions
The current high risk fire danger at various locations across the country is making some roads and regions inaccessible. Valuation firms have been advised by CFA emergency broadcast to remove all staff from affected areas. This may result in delays for inspection or finalising reports. If your application is affected we appreciate your patience throughout this period.