Welcome and Onboarding customers
Delivering an exceptional onboarding experience to broker-introduced Home Loan customers is a priority. Our onboarding and welcome call process is designed to ensure your customer’s banking needs are met and their introduction to Suncorp is seamless and consistent.
Your customer will receive two calls from our Banking Specialists in our Store network, a welcome call after formal approval and onboarding call after settlement. The purpose is to welcome the customer to the Bank, provide assistance with their transactional banking needs and ensure all banking requirements are in place before and after settlement.
You can also direct your customers to this link for a quick overview of how they can do their banking with us.
Welcome calls are completed within five days of formal approval to customers who do not have an existing account, to establish banking services, including:
- Set up and access to internet banking
- Confirm that the Visa Debit Card has been ordered or received
- Confirm details and discuss benefits of the transaction account (if required)
- Collect the Tax File Number and explain usage in relation to banking
- Discuss benefits of offset account (if eligible) and ensure setup is as requested by the customer
If the loan is part of Back to Basics Special offer or Home Package Plus, the customer will receive an SMS detailing their new Everyday Options account number and BSB.
Onboarding calls are completed within three weeks of settlement, to ensure the customer’s banking needs are met, including:
- Loan repayments set up and customer’s preference for timing/frequency is confirmed
- Ensure customer has access to internet banking and is aware of other ways to transact
- Understand banking needs and recommend solutions
Need to know
- If we are unable to reach your customer, an email will be sent to the customer and yourself as the broker, outlining the reason for the call. Due to privacy, we are unable to leave a voice message.
- If your customer does not receive a call, contact your Business Development Manager.
- Customers can call our 24/7 Contact Centre or visit the Store of their choice, and will still receive exceptional service.